Monday, July 20, 2009

50 Random Things

Jenn Gundy, who has ran away to Michigan and abandoned all her loving friends here in GA, posted this "50 Random Things" last night and since some of them gave me a little laugh I decided to fill it out myself. It's a post of no importance except to say "hey! look what silly things I've been up to :)"

Please keep on reading if you feel so inclined!

Sharing Today at 5:42pm
1. What color is your toothbrush?Aqua Blue and Royal Blue
2. Name one person who made you smile today. Sara, even though it was thru the phone!
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? RUnning Late
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Driving Home
5. What is your favorite candy? Twix and Sour Patch kids!!
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? i plead the 5th
7. What is the last thing you said aloud."Hi!" to visitors in the hallway
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Oreo or Turtle
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coke from Zaxby's
10. Do you like your wallet? yeah.. I guess. Its' pink n brown
11. What was the last thing you ate? Zaxby's Club w/ hot honey mustard
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Not yet.. but I'm makin a trip to V.S. tonite to see Kelly!
13. The last sporting event you watched? no idea
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Kettle Corn. mmm, luv the sweetness
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Mi amigo
16. Ever go camping? Love it
17. Do you take vitamins daily? definitely not
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Try very hard to!
19. Do you have a tan? I have freckles........no tan :P
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?YES!!!!
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Except if its in a can!
22. What did your last text message say? " ;) "
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Tuesday??? No plans yet! Sure somethin will come up! Oh! Prayin for Ginnybean that the GRE goes great!
**WHY is there no 24?!** Substitute question: What's your least favorite Skittles flavor? The purple-- Ick!
25. Look to your left, what do you see?Printed out quotes, Telephone and tape dispenser
26. What color is your watch? Hot pink! Thx to Corndogorama!
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Koalas
**Where's 28??** I'll make one up.. What color Highlighter do you use? Neon Orange
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Go In
30. What is your favorite number? 8
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Mom
32. Any plans today? Done with Work, now off to the mall to see Kels, then dinner & The bachelorette w/ Mom n dad tonight :) Gotta squeeze in some parent time since I've been busy lately
33. How many states have you lived in? 3
34. Biggest annoyance right now? patience
35. Dream job? I'm not sure what the job title would be, but traveling the world doing childrens ministries
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?Yes, but veeeerrry slowly
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Yeah, her name is Kaylan :)
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? brown "worn in" flip flops
39. Are you jealous of anyone? Dont think so
40. Is anyone jealous of you?I dunno! If u are, tell me and I'll fix that, cause there isnt a thing to be jealous of!
41. Do you love anyone? Of course! I try to love everyone-- I just love some people more <3
42. Do any of your friends have children? Oh yes, and I love em!
43. What do you usually do during the day? Mon-Friday: Work, then hang out w/ friend unless its Wednesday and I have small gorup
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?No! Even people that have hurt me, I coud never hate
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? DO u have a different way of answering the phoen that I should use?? lol
46. What color is your car? Black
**Really? No 47 either??** Fill in question: What's the last song you got stuck in your head? A song by Ginny Owens called "If You Want Me To" that she played live @ buckhead church last night. It was beautiful-- a breath taking moment-- literally no one was moving. Amazing.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yes I am
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes I have! Just last weekend!
50. How did you get your worst scar?Fell on brick stairs

There ya go, 50 random things that you didn't need to know or even want to know. If you read them all... I have to say I'm laughing to myself that you took an interest in my lil time filler. Hehe. Copy it, use it, lemme know if you do so i can see your answers too!!

Hope everyone has had a beuatiful Monday Monday Monday!!
-K A Y L A N-

No comments: