Monday, July 6, 2009

Can't Get her Out of My Head

Oh God, Wonderful and Amazing God, Please be with this family as they go through all that has come and all that is coming their way.

I quickly checked Angie's blog just by fluke (as usual, i should have known it was no fluke) and found out about Kate's story.

Oh how my heart is breaking for this beautiful spunky little five year old. I just couldn't fall asleep without spreading her word. Please Click Here to hear about Kate and the whole McRae family. Please fill them with love and prayers, oh how they need them.

I warn you there is no possible way you can see beautiful little Kate and not have her little face imprinted in your mind. Pray Pray Pray that the Amazing Physician will heal her tiny body and hold her tightly so that her pain will be relieved.

You all are wonderful and amazing people to take time to pray for a little girl who's miles away-- He hears all prayers, so please never ever think that one more prayer doesn't matter that much.. it does I assure you!

Please visit them at www.caringbridge.com/visit/mcraekate as well to see updated posts on her condition and more.


With all the Love I Have,
KK

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Im headed over to click on the story. I will be praying for her also. Thanks for sharing her story.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I am soo praying, and my heart hurts for this little girl who will endure sooo much. It just breaks my heart and I am lifting the whole family up.