Saturday, July 11, 2009

My List: Updated

I've posted my list before and I'm slowly working on crossing MORE things off my list!! So... I thought I needed to update that I have now bought my own house and slept there for teh very first time last night! It's such a wonderful feeling to coem home to MY HOME. *sigh of relief* So.. Check!


Things to do While I’m Alive
See the Northern Lights
Skydive
Learn to play Acoustic Guitar
Marry the man that God created solely for me
Have 3 children
Adopt a Child
Travel to all 7 Continents: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antartica, Europe, Australia
Run a ½ Marathon
Visit all 50 states:Ones that I have left to see--Alaska, Conneticutt, Delaware, Idaho, Indianna, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michagan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, West Virginia, Washington(Been to: 28 out of 50)AL,AZ,AR,CA,CO,FL,GA,HI,IL,IA,KY,MO,MT,NV,NJ,NM,NY,NC,OR,SC,SD,TN,TX,UT,VA,WA,WI,WY
Own my own home: X (July 8th, 2009)
Own a chocolate lab (sooooon!!!!!)
Road trip across the country for a week or two
Lead someone to Christ
Honestly read the Bible from cover to cover (for content, not just to do it!)
Go Fly Fishing!
Learn to Crochet
Visit Israel
Bungie Jump
Swim with Dolphins: X
See the Passion Play in Oberammergau: X (2000), hopefully going again in 2010
Be Published
Cook a dinner for 100 strangers
Step foot in every ocean: Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, Southern, Artic
Volunteer at a Hospital
Volunteer at an Orphanage: X
Go on a Mission Trip: X(2008-Costa Rica)
Get the Courage to Scuba Dive in the Great Barrier Reef
Sell One Photograph
See the Grand Canyon: X (2008)
Sleep on a Train over Night
Go to Walden Pond
Learn to Ballroom dance
Write someone elses life story w/o mentioning yourself: Wrote my Gram's story last spring! Amazing experience and something that couldn't have happend at the best possible time
Be an extra in a film
See a lunar eslipse
Sleep under the stars (no tent)
Grow a garden w/o killing it
Play with a big game cat (ie. leopard, chettah, tiger, lion)
Send a message in a bottle
Photograph an endangered species
Write a letter to myself, put it in a library book & look for it in 10yrs
Ride an Elephant
Catch fireflys w/ my grandparents like I did when I was little
Stand at the North Pole
Stand at the South Pole
Meet as many United States Presidents as Possible: Pres. H.B. Bush, Pres. G.W. Bush
Take a submarine ride to see the Titantic
Be someones mentor

Some of these things I'm realizing I've just dragging my feet on... time to get to work on my list again!!

Love y'all
Go out and live your lives in this GORGEOUS world that Our Maker created for us!!!
KayKay

1 comment:

RCaitlin said...

These sound like great things. How did you get to swim with Dolphins?