Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Twitter Bug

I've caught the twitter bug!

See... The problem with having the iphone is that you can download WAY more applications than you could possibly ever need!!

For example.. out of bordom last week I downloaded BubbleWrap. What's the purpose of it?? Oh... just to sit there and see how many bubbles you can pop in the alotted time, of course! AWESOME use of my time, don't you think??

On the other hand, I was able to download the Holy Bible for free which is truly a fantastic app to have! I'm able to get on it and search "fear", and it brings up 1 John 4:18, Luke 12:5, 1 Peter 3:14 among many others... it's pretty great!

Tweetdeck though... I love it!! Still not sure if it's a responisble choice to have it as an app available at every minute of the day! Hehe

If anyone would like to follow me my name is kay_lan816 . Quite simple to find me! I don't tweet about anything crazy like "I just woke up" "Now I'm taking a shower" "Done with shower" "What should I wear?"---- I just tweet random things going on thru the day when I think about it, or about @NPonline or @buckheadchurch or verses I've come across.

Anyways, I'll be sure to follow yall if you find me!

Hope everyone's week has been going great! I've lost track of blogging lately for various reason, but know that I'm never too far away, AND if something is ever up in yalls lives please let me know if there is ever anything I can be prayin about for yall!

All the Love I have to Share,
Kaylan

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

already following you!