Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Secondly....

Thought it was time I rounded out questions 26-50 I didn't do on tuesday :)

Can y'all believe it's already Thursday!? Where did my week go??

Are yall tired of my filler posts yet? I'm actually really tired of them too, so I'm promising myself that I'll never do one ever again (I can't actually promise never.. I'm not a "planner aheader".. but atleast none for.... awhile?!)

Okays, part deux......

26. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher and an olympic gymnast.. always dreamed big!!

27. What is your best childhood memory? one night sitting in my grandma and granddaddy's living with all the lights turned off and a jar jammed full of lightening bugs.. i was in awe of everything, the bugs, the moment, and just how happy i was being right there.






















28. Are you a cat or dog person? dogs forever and allllwways
29. Are you married? can't say I am, but God's got that covered I'm certain :)
30. Always wear your seat belt? once the ding ding ding starts, yes
31. Been in a car accident? a few-- last one i was 16.. been accident free for 7 years
32. Any pet peeves?chosen ignorance, snideness, people who look down on others, unacceptance, lack of humility, oh and scratching your fork on a plate! ahh! gives me goosebumps thinkin of the nosie!!
33. Favorite pizza topping? mushrooms
34. Favorite Flower? Penonies, orchids, poppies, dahlias, and zinnias

















35. Favorite ice cream? turtle, chocolate or oreo

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? chick-fil-a



37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none
38. From whom did you get your last email? itunes.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card at? william & sonoma

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? got out of the car in the rain on the side of the highway

41. Like your job? sure do!
42. Broccoli? My favorite veggie!!! With or without cheese!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Anyone that takes me some place new!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Jake
45. What are you listening to right now? Bring the Rain by Mercy Me
46. What is your favorite color? Green, Pink and Orange
47. How many tattoos do you have? None

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? nooone

49. What time did you finish this quiz? uh.. i dunno
50. Coffee Drinker? YES... as long as it has cream and sugar... or is in the version of a Iced Carmel Macchiato
Finished!!
Off to have some quiet time doing some much needed scripture reading!

I feel like I've some how been slipping this week, and well... that's not good!
All the LOVE I have to share!
K-A-K

No comments: