Tuesday, August 4, 2009

For the Love of Random Questions...

...How can I be so tired when I slept so AMAZINGLY last night?! It wasn't even an early morning! My gracious... I guess these things happen!

Anyways... I'm ready for the POOL and a NAP so it the spirit of randomness I'm going to fill out only 25 of the 50 random questions I acquired this afternoon.... last 25 will follow... eventually :)


1. What time did you get up this morning?6:30 AM. had a painter coming to the house and work followed that.
2. How do you like your steak? medium.. but i always say med-well so restaurants won't leave it mooing, hehe
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? transformers:return of the ______?
4. What is your favorite TV show? royal pains, at the moment
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? umm... i prefer being a steward of the world... i'd love to be a vagaban and just travel, travel, travel with someone i love
6. What did you have for breakfast? sausage, egg and cheese biscuit, and shared some sausage grits :)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? home-grown veggies ..so orignial.. i know!
8. What foods do you dislike? sardines, and liver n onions
9. Favorite Place to Eat? ippolito's-- loved it since i was FIVE yrs old
10. Favorite dressing? balsalmic vinigerette or ranch
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? explorer
12. What are your favorite clothes? i love all my sundresses equally
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? egypt, russia, slovakia, banff, greece, prague
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? definitely full
15. Where would you want to retire? where my husband, and kids and grandkids are
16. Favorite time of day? 3 am
17. Where were you born? georgia
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? college football and gymnastics
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? i'm not taggin ppl
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? refer to # 19
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?refer to #19 and 20
22. Bird watcher? uhh.. i i see a really cool bird then sure
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? both, both, both! i go to be around 2am and get up around 6am.... i have no clue how i do it!
24. Pets? in dire need of a puppy! shadow and abby fill that gap in my life...for now
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? i'm finished with these questions for now and i'm headed to the alpharetta pool if someone wants to be really random and stalk me... p.s. if you stalk me, u better atleast come say hi!

That's all folks!
Hope everyone is enjoying this sunny Tuesday!
Kay-Kay

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Can I guess why 3am is your favorite time...because you are sleeping I hope!

Great answers and loved learning a little more about you!