Thursday, August 6, 2009

On this Beautiful Day..

I felt a little broken… like moving forward seemed harder.

Like fighting for others to understand was just weighing heavy on me.

I hate judgement, even though I know it’s just a part of life, I still hate it.

It hurts, it’s trying, it’s tiring, and it’s pointless to fight.

What do you do when people won’t stop fighting against you?

You keep standing up, and getting beaten and bruised a little, but you press forward.

It isn’t always easy, following what you know, and what you have faith in, but you do it.

You meaning Me.

Then at 4:44pm I got this text,
“When my life seems turned upside down & no one loves me but You, My Lord it
would be so easy to quit right there, but I know, O Lord You don’t want me
to.”

Thank you to the sender of that text. You barely no me and yet you text me encouragement ever day, just because you want to reach out to those who have walked into your life even if it be for 5 minutes like myself. Thank you.

I needed that.
PUSH
A little nudge to remind me it’s all okay, even when I’m frustrated and feel like I’m taking on a
multitude of things all at once without all the answers.

Just say a little prayer for me I’ll have patience that I don’t come by naturally to deal with the people I love in the right way, and to deal with those who set out to hurt me in the right way too.

Love y’all with all I have to give
-Kaylan-

1 comment:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

wow--that text is beautiful...and actually speaks to me, too--so thanks.

I'm just randomly stopping by your blog, feel free to pop by mine sometime.

xox
k