Sunday, August 9, 2009

One Week to NorthPointONLINE

Just a friendly reminder that one week from tonight I would love for you all to head on over to http://www.northpointonline.tv/ at 6pm and check out Buckhead Church broadcoasting their worship services Live!!




It's going to be an ongoing thing, August 16th is the first Sunday of forever broadcasting to the world and reaching to people all over! There are groups that will be gathering in South Africa and Dubai, in small churches, and college dorm rooms to watch Buckhead services and join in worshiping.


I won't know either way whether you choose to log on next week at 6pm Eastern time and watch the service, so if you want to just do it. I won't know, your neighbor won't know, neither will your mom,dad, boyfriend or girlfriend. You're on your own to watch, no strings attached-- and I'm serious about that-- nothing to sign up for or a list to put your name on. I use to get SO embarrased when I'd go to a new church and they'd give you a visitors card to fill out... then when you least expect it you'd hear the pastor say, "And we'd like to thank our first time guests for coming today. Raise your hands please if they is your first time...(no hands go up) I see we had Kaylan Keeter visting us today?".... I always turned beet red and my voice would go scratchy! You don't have to worry about that at North Point and Buckhead, especially online!

We'll be lovin' yall all the way from Buckhead, GA! Hope some of yall tune in! If anyone does, feel free to drop me a line and lemme know what ya thought!

With all the Love I have to Give,
KK

No comments: