Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Buckhead Church goes LIVE!

I'm so excited that NorthPoint and Buckhead Church love me sooooo very much that they chose to start broadcasting LIVE ONLINE on MY BIRTHDAY, August 16th!!!!! Isn't that so cool??

I love talking about my churches, NorthPoint Community Church & Buckhead Church, to people every day.. all day.. absolutely any moment of the day! Now instead of just being able to invite people to come @ 11am on Sundays to NPCC or @ 6pm on SUndays to BC I can just say, "Hey! Ya know Buckhead will be broadcasting LIVE tonight on http://www.northpointlive.tv/ at 6pm, so if ya have a chance why don't ya follow along with the worship service if ya have a chance? Maybe we could even chat about it later if ya want?"
It's going to be AWESOME!! I wanted so much to share this great news with y'all because even though I know that many of yall have your home churches that you attend in your neck of the woods it's always fun to check out what's going on in other churches too. The Online Broadcasts will be of the entire 6pm service from start to finish(6pm to 7pm). Get some friends together or watch it alone from your kitchen table, on your couch, with your cat/dog/snake/gerble, snuggled in your bed alone/with a friend or whereever you feel most comfortable!!

The reason I consider both NorthPoint and Buckhead my home church is because the Pastor is the same for both. I know this sounds unusual and out of the ordinary, but that's what makes them amazing churches. They were started not just as a church, but as A Church for the UnChurched. For people who don't like going to church, or who just aren't sure about the whole "Jesus Thing." People feel like they are at home from the moment they walk in the doors.. I take that back.. they feel at home from the moment they pull into the parking lot.

I started attended North Point and joined a small group back in the spring which led me to meeting wonderful friends at Buckhead Church who I attend services with @ the 6pm service. Every week is something new and relatable. There is never a sermon where you have a chance to think, "Ugh... I'm starving, when is this getting over with?" That is, unless you haven't eatten in a few days, and in that case call me before you go and I'll bring you starbucks and a snack :) I promise!

If you are just curious please go check out North Point Community Church or Buckhead Church at their websites online. That's how I started going, 8 months ago... an interest and a desire to fellowship with other people who knew Jesus Christ and who were willing and ready to step out in faith without being overbearing or in your face about the Word of God.

So.. like I said August 16th @ 6pm!!! My Birthday!! If you don't have plans on August 16th @ 6pm eastern time why not surf on over to www.NorthPointOnline.tv and check out what I'm up to for my birthday? :)

With All the Love I Have To Share,

Kaylan

No comments: