Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My oh My its Beachy Time

I apologize for not blogging for DAYS, but vacation time in Florida came quickly and I have had a hard tiem finding time to blog! I'm so happy its Thanksgiving Week! I think the whole week is important, not just Thanksgiving Day. The whole week should be devoted to laughing and enjoying the blessing of family. My Thanksgiving Week is always somewhere away from home, which is okay with me because i'm happy whereever my family is!

This year my parents, one of my nephews (he's 2yrs older than me), my middle older brother, his girlfriend, and my boyfriend are all down here in FL at my parents new home. Its a smaller group than what we normally have, but I'm so happy to spend time with my nephew.

We've been playin' golf, going to the beach, laughing ALOT, watchin sunsets and eatting tons of yummy home cooked meals! Speaking of which, I have a whoooleee lot of cooking to start doing tomorrow morning. Gotta get started early so my mom and I don't have to wake at the crack of dawn on Thursday. Do you all start your cooking early or wait until thanksgiving day?? ALSO, What is y'alls FAVORITE Thanksgiving food you just can't wait to have a big spoonful of?? I can't wait for the.. squash dressing. It might sound strange but it is FANTASTIC. A great recipe that is really simple and delicious. I would love for some of yall to share your thanksgiving ideas with me! I love to collect new recipes every chance I get.

Here are just a few of the pics from this week so far:

div style="width:480px; text-align: center;">


I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving Week-- what have you all done this week to spend time with family?

No comments: