Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful thanksgiving and taking the time to take in every moment of the day! I cooked for about 6 hrs this mornings and I can't believe how quickly the day flew by! I feel so very blessed this year to be having thanksgiving with so many people that I love and love me back. God certainly is mighty and has blessed me and my family in so many ways. This whole year has been a year of learning to listen to Him, instead of just listening to myself, and knowing all along that His plan is so great than I can ever imagine. He is my Father, and I certainly learn from Him every day, even sometimes when I don't even realize it!

Enjoy this beautiful day and I'll see y'all around later!

thanksgiving or happy thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: