Friday, November 28, 2008

fPhoto Friday

Well... I have a few photos I took this week at the beach, but I found another that a friend took that I thought was just beautiful!

Here's mine first,



Here is the picture from my friend Caitlin's album. I'm not quite sure where she took the photo, but I thought it was a wonderful example of God's beauty. Caitlin is a girl that I went to school with at Auburn. She's one of those girls that you can tell has a beautiful heart when you meet her. She was in the Social Work program with me and has a great desire to change the world for the better. I'm sorry to say that I don't know exactly where her heart is, but if you have a moment in your day please just take a few minutes to pray for her. When I saw her picture today something just pressed my heart to pray for her.



God Bless~

3 comments:

Deedra said...

I love both photos! The first one makes me want to lay on the beach! I see you are a pretty new blogger, Welcome to the blog world! As a fellow Alabamian I feel that today it's appropriate to say "War Eagle" Have a great weekend!

Katrina said...

Both photos are really neat! I especially love ocean beach shots. Unfortunately I'm on the prairies so I don't ever get much chance to take them. : ) Last summer was the first time in years that we had the chance to vacation on the west coast.

Natalie said...

I'm sorry I'm just now getting over here. Your pictures are wonderful. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!