Friday, November 14, 2008

Gotta Start Somewhere!

Hellllo big scary blog world! Here I am, and I plan to stay a while if that's okay! :) I made a decision to get on board and get myself my very own blog! I'm very excited about starting this! I feel like I blog in my head daily so I'm happy, but a little nervous to share all my thoughts hopefully for many others to see!
My beautiful cousins have had blogs for a while now and I enjoy reading their blogs weekly, so I hope to be as eloquent with my writing as they are! I have no clue what I'm going to blog about, but hopefully if you're reading this you are prepared to comment on the days that I have wonderful events in my life that will have you on the floor laughing and on days when I may need some reassurance and the encouragement of your prayers!

I saw this on a blog that I like to visit every once in a while and thought it might be a good place to start! Feel free to copy and answer all the following questions as well.

What is your writing process? I write things mentally all day long, and try to remember them by the time I make it home to a computer!

What are your greatest creative inspirations? My fabulous friends and family! They make me laugh constantly and fill my mind with lots of crazy random thoughts that string from one to the next! Just paying attention to everyday events can prove to be pretty inspirational as well.

What are your greatest creative barriers? Being scared that what's in my head might not make as much sense on paper! And btw, do feel free to tell me when my words seem scrambled~ I apologize ahead of time!

What is your favorite word? "Theory".. These days I think I have a new theory on EVERYTHING that comes my way. Poor poor Ankoo is stuck listening to my craziness daily.

What is your least favorite word? "Stupid" I overused it constantly as a teenager and drove my mother crazy.. fortunately for her I strongly dislike it now because it's just too blah of a word to use for discribing..anything or everything.

What sound or noise do you love? The crackle of ice as it melts, and the giggle of little kids when they get really excited the second they see you come in the room.

What sound or noise do you hate? Utensils scratching on a plate.. it gives me horrible chills!

What is your favorite curse word? Can u actually have a favorite? I hate curse words, ick! Seriously, I strongly dislike the few that I do use unfortunutely often.. but there's definitely not a favorite.

A song/band/type of music you'd risk wreck & injury to turn off when it comes on the radio? Techno.. i just have never really liked it. I think it can easily ruin a really amazing song.

Best show on television? Jon and Kate Plus 8- I absolutely love them and can not wait to hopefully meet them in March!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite movie? I have a ton, but I've watched Little Women hundreds and hundreds of times. It's one of those childhood things that has stuck with me.

Favorite room in your house? The kitchen! If I could I would stock my kitchen with every gadget imaginable! I could and would cook all day long if I: Had the time, Had a stocked Fridge, and Someone to eat my delicacies 24/7

Best concert? So far.. Tim McGraw. He's just a really great performer.

Brass or strings? Strings. I think they are just divine!

If you could have anything put on a t-shirt what would it be? ALL of my family! Including the cousins I see daily and the ones I haven't seen in a very long time! I love my family sooo much!

The best part about being your age? Being expected to be responsible I guess. I'm finally way past the point of being babied anymore, and I love being a person that other people feel they can go to for advice instead of just the other way around.

Favorite Girl Scout cookie? Oh wow.. I'm drawing a blank! Oh! The Thin Mints! I love them right out of the freezer and dipped straight into cold milk.

Poker or gin or bridge? I have to say Gin.... small secret is that I learned how to count when I was little by playing with my daddy. Don't worry though, I have never played for money, just for fun!

Shower or bath? Showers. I don't feel squeeky clean after a bath.

Favorite pajamas? XL Cotton Tshirt.. Can't be brand new though! Must be well worn in!

Nightmare job? Anything that has to do with numbers... unfortunately I think I may have to deal with numbers for a while tho!

A talent you wish you had? I wish I could play the piano really well. It's sucha beautiful sound to close your eyes and listen to.

Dream vacation? Somewhere with a giant fireplace and snow coming down outside. There would be a beautiful meal laid out of the floor with candles all over and big blankets to cuddle up in with my favorite person!

What's on your nightstand? A lamp, a glass coaster, Kleenex box, alarm clock, and the 2nd picture Ankoo and I took together :)

3 weird things about you:
~ I'm 22 and my favorite thing to do is Cook!
~ I constantly play out whole conversations in my head.. even if those conversations will absolutely never come true.. which I guess may be a good thing every once in a while!
~ I refuse to be afraid to stand up for the things that matter to me, and will always speak my mind..even when it would be a whole lot easier to just shut up mouth.

Alrighty.. that is definitely enough about me for a first blog! Love you all!!! Have an amazing weekend!!!

Love- KK

1 comment:

LynnAnn said...

Hi Keeteka! I just found your blog from Natalie at Married to the Preacher and I clicked on your name because it is such a cool one! Love what you've don't with your blog so far! Can't wait to read more!