Monday, November 17, 2008

Love for my Tigers :)

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I had a nice relaxing weekend down in Auburn with Ankoo and the girls. Unfortunately Auburn lost (barely) to UGA on Saturday, but it was an amazing game to watch! I know we’ve had a rough season (to say the least), but I’m still very proud of my Auburn Tigers for trying to fight in the midst of such a crazy year. It seems the whole SEC took a turn for the worst after the first couple games. It’s a miracle that AL and FL have kept on going for so long! Too bad Alabama’s winning streak has to end on the 29th!!! I know y’all are thinking its just wishful thinking, but all you UGA fans know that y’all almost beat Alabama yourselves, which means we have a chance of having a close game too!

I have to say… I may be an Alum now, but I still LOVE watching the Tigers play. It’s just so excited especially when they are playing here at home. Auburn is just one of those really awesome football towns. It was so much fun to live there for four years and have that experience every Fall. I’m happy to have graduated, but a piece of me misses waking up at the crack of dawn on Saturdays to get all gussied up and start tailgating long before the game begins. I love Tradition, and that’s certainly what Auburn is all about!

Nothing else real exciting went on… so tell me, what did you all do this weekend? Watch any great football games???

By the way! If you get a chance watch Jon and Kate Plus 8: The Wedding tonite at 8! It's going to be beautiful!


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

YEAH!!!!!
I'm so excited that you've started a blog!
I'm going to write something about it on my blog, so maybe you'll get some guests!
I know you love your Tigers but I'm afraid they're going to get 'rolled' on the 29th!

Love you!

Big Sister said...

Hey girl!!! This is Emma by the way!! I have a blog too but mine is private so that means only people I invite can look at it(don't worry I sent you the verification e-mail too!!).I miss you soooo much!!! Tell ?Ankoo? Dougie & I said hey! I think the Tigers will beat Rolltide!!!!! Texas Tech & Ou Sooners are playing this weekend and I'm cheering for OU!!!! Can you believe it's only 11 days 'till I'm 11??? Time is going by so fast! I love & miss u!!!

Natalie said...

Welcome to BlogWorld. I came by way of Cheryl's blog. I have enjoyed getting to know her!

Although we disagree about football teams...ROLL TIDE...we are in complete agreement about Jon and Kate! I'm so sad I missed it. I told Cheryl I hope to catch it on a rerun.

All silliness aside, it's great to meet you!

Nana said...

Even though I don't have a blog, I love reading them. Great way to keep up with your loved ones.
I love Jon and Katie + also. The wedding was hectic, but pretty.
Love ya and Congratulations on your Blog.

Anonymous said...

I came to your blog by way of Cheryl... and Nat @ marriedtothepreacher is my sis-in-law. And I also live in AU! Such a small world... Welcome to blog world, it's addicting! And I did watch the Jon & Kate wedding, beautiful! Please visit my blog anytime. War Eagle!