Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Abandoned Blog

I didn't intentionally abandon my blog... it just sorta happen. So here's my list of excuses:

1. Ended a relaitonship
2. Bought a new house
3. Moved into new house
4. Kinda-sorta switched churches (just to sister church!)
5. Started new relationship
6. Found myself going to TWO churches every Sunday
7. Small group duties every wednesday
8. Decorating house
9. Travel travel travel
10. Work?
11. The new man is in North Africa at the moment.
11. Etc. etc. etc.

Life happend, and I love it. I have LOVED having this blog to turn to when I was at home and needed to vent, but lately thats what I've had J and God for. I turn to them with everything because...well.. J is the new man in my life who I am daily "doing life" with as Andy Stanley would say, and God is the ONLY one who will always be there for the good and the bad. I learned a long time ago that you need to talk to him just as much during the good as you do during the bad.

Anyways... I'm BACK!.... I think. We'll see! Even though I haven't blogged in over a month I check on each of yalls blogs weekly. I slightly obsess over making sure things are going okay over at Profoundly Seth ( J and I pray for yall every time I iphone the page and share with him all good/sad updates!) and I still can't get enough of all those Charming Kids, they always put a smile on my face. Both Angie and Angie have such a way with words that I could never ever stop checkin in.. even tho I wish I would take the time to comment more... And MamaKat, I don't have to switch over to her blog as much now that we're facebook friends!! :)

JUST incase you don't see me blogging and u want to bust my chops a little I am tweeting now!! Find me! I'm kay_lan816 and I tweet daily from my cell!

Can't wait to get caught back up from my accidental hiatus... so much has happend, and so many pictures need to be shared!

Love Always n Forever
KK

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Glad your back! That sounds like a plethera of changes my friend!!! ;)

Cheryl said...

was so glad to see you in my google reader!!!